<
Site Map Home 中文版    
History
Geography
Special Products

 

 
home Welcome to Ren-ai History
 
 
History
 
 During the Japanese colonization, Renai Township was under the governance of Nengkao Prefecture, Taichung State. After Taiwan Restoration, the township was set up on April 1, 1946, under the Nengkao Agency of Taichung County. Township Office was situated at Wushe Overlooking Station (now County Wushe Youth Hostel), originally established by Japanese for military recruitment of Taiwanese youngsters. In October 1950, it was officially transferred to Nantou County. On September 29, 1950, severe typhoon damaged the township office so it was temporarily moved to Wude Shrine in Wushe (now Public Service Branch Office). Due to the narrow building and increasing demands, the new office building was founded in April 1955 at the current address. The societal development, increasing service, and expansion of staff added to the renovation of office building in October 1970 and in 1991 respectively to the current status quo.
 
 
This website has been visited by 0004414 people. | Updated:2008-10-30 | Best view with 1024X768 pixels, IE 6.0 or Firefox1.0
No.29, Renhe Rd., Ren-ai Township, Nantou County 54641, Taiwan (R.O.C.) | Tel:+886-49-2802534|Fax:+886-49-2801246 |
Copyright © 2008 Ren-ai Township Office, Nantou County Rights Reserved | Download Flash Plug-in Download Acrobat Reader